Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What I'm doing now

Gosh I got way too many work piling on me after the raya holiday that can’t update the whole raya story yet. Been itching to updates but the paper works need constant attention so have to concentrate on it of course. Every night, my sleep was disturbed with nightmares on work related stuff. Due to that, I woke up very tired every morning.

And as usual, working on paper works will make my stress level go up up up and not away. And to make the matter worse; I’m on my own. Neither guidance nor advice from you-know-who. Not that I can’t do it on my own but sometimes I need a view from someone who claimed to know everything for that person have been so long here doing the same stuff. I did ask my PT to help me occasionally but she got other stuff to do too. Can’t revealed too much here coz I never know who read my ramblings quietly. But I guess some of you do know about the situation that I have here right. I’m just afraid that I might explode one fine day. That is not good to me and my career path and I pray that it will never happen. Please help me God for I know every challenges given upon me are only so to make me a better person.

Ok continue later. Got to continue back pressing my brains for ideas.

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

rindu la weh! update tau!!!
:D