Tuesday, April 03, 2012

April datang lagi.....

It's April alreadyyyy..... I have this love hate relationship with April. I love April because I have good reason to splurge. Not that bulan-bulan lain tu I berjimat-cermat sangat pun cuma April is a good month for me to buy cool new stuff for myself that will last longer than those bought in other month. I hate April coz it add another digit to my age. Duh... I'm not ready to be this old. Hehehe..... In less than 2 weeks time, I'll be officially in my mid thirties. Couldn't believe it eh. Me too. Hahaha..... Perasan muda la sangat kannnn..... 

I have list of things I wanted to buy as my birthday gift. Yes I bought my own gift. Cool apa. At least I got exactly what I want kan. And tidak bergantung harap kat orang nak kasi hadiah. Anyway, I have just received 10 pasang baju baru so boleh la melaram one of those on my birthday. I wanted to add a new watch into my collection (wah collection la sangat padahal baru ada 2 je pun) so I bought one. 

Aviation-inspired classic chronograph Fossil watch
Cool tak? It's Fossil's Flight Collection.  Actually I've been aiming for a purple watch. Kata fanatic purple so kena la ada purple watch kan. Last year I saw one nice bling-bling purple watch tapi this year dah tak de. Latest collection with purple watch adalah the Aluminium Collection. Although it look so nice on display tapi bila pakai it look a bit dull. Kak JC suggested for the one on top tu so try punya try I pun terus terjatuh cinta and beli. Brown is the in colour for now. Wah sejak bile la pulak I ni begitu mengikut trend niiii.....

Stella Aluminium Collection. Sweet je kan
Ada few more watch yang begitu menarik hati tapi lain kali la pulak kan. Melampau la kalau beli sekali 2-3. Lagipun kena la sedar diri yang pekerjaan hakiki ialah kuli bukan tukang cop duit. Hehehe..... Eh macam la tukang cop duit tu bukan kuli kan. Both kat bawah ni sangatttttt sweet. Slurpppp.... Kalau acik kayo memang acik dah rembat dah. Hehehe....

Stella Stainless Steel Collection with 92 multi-coloured stones encircled the dial in green
Sama macam kat atas tapi in rosy satin
When I was at the boutique, tetibe Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing datang. He bought a watch too. Turn out he's a regular customer there coz he loves Fossil watch too. Wah sama pulak standard kita ye Tan Sri. Ingatkan dia pakai jam ribu-ribu macam Tag Heuer ke, Rolex ke, Piaget ke, Philip Patek ke. Kita geng la camni ye Tan Sri. Hahaha.... 

Next on the list ialah spec baru. Pun dah beli. Yang tu lenkali cerita. Wah over sangat kan. Semua benda nak beli kalau boleh. Hehehe......        

2 comments:

Azri said...

suka pos ni.... teruja lak tgk jam ni... nampak lagi best dari jam saya pakai

Eny Yusof said...

Azri,

Haa apa lagi beli le jam baru. Kat Fossil banyak yang cantik2.