Saturday, December 25, 2010

There goes my Saturday

What a fun and exciting day. Tired, lesser money in the wallet but so very the happy. My day today started at 6.15am. Quite early considering it's a public holiday right. Actually I've been awake way much earlier but waited for the alarm to go off before making my move. Right after Subuh prayer, I attended my pokok-pokok. Gilakah melihat pokok ketika gelap-gelap itu? Hahaha..... sort of la. Gila pokok. Hehehe..... After making the bread and butter pudding for breakfast (again), doing the laundry and cleaned the house, I went out around 11am for a date with Hanim. It's been way too long since our last date. Destinasi untuk berdating kali ini ialah Sunway Pyramid. I can't remember when was my last time going there but it was definitely many-many years ago.  

I've spent quite a lot this month so I wasn't planning on buying anything but ended with quite a things; including a second handbag purchased within a month. Oh my.... I need to refrain myself from buying anything anymore until  next pay day. If not I will not be able to see a clean balance on my credit card statement. It happens every time ok. Right after I cleared all the debt, terus gigih bershopping balik. Bila la nak insaf ni?????

Anyway time went by quite fast when spending it with Hanim. Way too many things to catch up. With her, it's not about work matter but more on religious talk or self-improvement. Errrr... also some coverage on Korean drama. Hahaha.... We see and thinks the same way. With her, I'm not the serious person who think too much. Like the issue on dunia dan manusia. Maybe too heavy to some but not to us. Different friend different topics la kan. Tak terasa masa berlalu. It's been a while jugak I didn't pray 3 times at the same mall. Hehehe..... If only we can dating selalu. 

At first we planned to watch Tron but the queue is sooo crazy so scrapped that and lepak at Coffee Bean sambil mendapatkan mood untuk shopping and updating each other with our addiction on Korean drama. Gelak tak ingat punyalah. Anyway, I've noticed that manusia adalah begitu ramai di sana. I wonder, all those people who celebrated Krismas tidak melawat sedara-marakah? Hmmmm..... what's the point of celebrating a festivities if on that special day you just do things you can do at any other time like shopping. Pegilah melawat sedara-mara tu. Bagilah chance kat orang yang tak celebrate Krismas ni untuk shopping sakan pulak. Ini tidak... semua tempat sesak. Hehehe..... We had late lunch at Laksa Shack. Adalah sedikit pelik having asam laksa yang manis. Asam laksa ok. It should be masam la kan. Haish potong betul. Dah la laksa tu favorite. Tsk! Tapi licin je lah kena bedal because both were starving by then. Siap added cheezy wedges lagi. Kuat betul makan.  

Hanim bought some clothes and books. I bought handbag, clothes for new nephew, book, socks and hair bands. If not because dah banyak bershopping this month alone, banyak lagi nak beli tapi kena lah sedar diri kan. Hehehe...... Keluar pagi, malam baru balik. By the time nak balik, got mild headache pulak tu. Don't know why. Maybe overdosed with sugars kot. Minum air manis aje today; ice blended mocha and bandung cincau. Serius pening ok. Until now.  

Tomorrow will go out again. Visiting my cousin Lina who recently gave birth to a beautiful daughter; Zaara Qistina. Will go with Bang Long, Eman and Siti. Hai kejapnya weekend abis.....  

No comments: