Monday, August 17, 2009

Floria Putrajaya

Oh my there’s so many backlog that I haven’t update yet. Got this few important works that need urgent attention. Let see which one I should update first. Hmmm… the Floria’s one first, ok.

This was a fortnight ago. My parents came for a short visit so I took the chance to bring Mak to the Floria. Abah couldn’t make it coz he’s too tired. So we; Mak, Jannah, Ayum and me went to see all the beautiful flower. I really wish Bang Long can join us too coz he got that big camera in which the flower would turn out to be much better that mine.

I’m not really a fan of flower but seeing all that beautiful colourful flower really amazed me. Abah loves flower. I remember back then when we used to live in an army camp, our house was surrounded with bougainvillea (paper flower) of all colour and different shape. Now he’s more into orchid.

Mak bought some small plant (lime trees or something) and a special composite. We didn’t stay long for Jannah wanted to go to Jusco and they’re leaving on the same night.

Something funny happened that evening. We saw the new millennium monument that looks like a rocket. Told Ayum that it is a real rocket builds for the leaders to use in case anything happen. It’ll launch to outer space where there’s a special place for leaders all over the world to go to safeguard themselves in case war or something happen. It’s a plain white lie and this boy believes me. Hehehe…. We were holding hands and were walking towards the monument when Mak said we have to rush to Jusco. So I told him that I’ll bring him to that rocket later, maybe during school holidays. Hopefully he still believes me until then. Hehehe….

Welcome to Floria Putrajaya, I'm your tour guide this evening

Mak and Ayum

Colourful orchids of different kind

Orchids.... orchids.... orchids....

Jannah and me

Tapir @ tenuk made with flower

Mak and me

The biggest bougainvillea ever

S. Amin Shahab the painter

All sort of roses

Birds also made with flowers

Rhino mades from sunflower seeds and spices


No comments: