Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ramblings of here and there

I’m hungry (yup you’ll hear that from me again and again) and to make things worse, it’s my menstrual day today. I feel so weak with this hunger and aching-everywhere body. I really want to lie down, or to take a nap and just forget about all this.

But July is my busy-as-bee month. With 2 big meeting, some additional meeting with JKR in which no date has been specified yet, some seminars on asset management and some backlogs of works that I can’t seem to deal with. Meetings mean paperwork, minutes and stuff. Arghh….

I want to go home. I miss my family. Well at least I can be crazy with them talking rubbish, laughing like idiots and be totally nuts with jokes and stuff and can temporarily shut off all this stressing thought of work (the never-ending of it), of money (I’m seriously broke but with many expensive desires), of debts (my PTPTN, credit cards – eh this one comes under money la right) and I’m just plain bored with all this routine thing. I need a break.

Sigh…… (a long ones)

No comments: