Monday, April 13, 2009

Colourful weekend

Colourful emotions indeed. On Saturday, I went to Seremban with Kem (I don’t know how to spell it actually). We’re meeting Nurul, our bestie. I haven’t met her baby yet, a baby that really messed her mommy appetite during pregnancy. It was me who bought Nurul’s packed lunch every single day when she was pregnant; before I went to DPA of course. Pity her. She vomited like no body business. And the hubby was far away at Indonesia; doing some business. The son, Shahmi Ashraff is so cute. Geramnya… feel like babysitting him for few days.

The funny thing was it took us more than 2 hours to reach Nurul’s place at Seremban from Putrajaya. We lost our way there. Pusing sana pusing sini, and endless call to Nurul and we still couldn’t find our way. Finally she came and picked us up; just the opposite street actually. Hehehe…

Went home to a flooded house at 7 plus. I know it’ll happen sooner or later coz of the way they build the apartment. When it’s raining, I can’t go in or out of the house without getting wet and this time the water entered the house from the main door. I seriously have to file a complaint this time.

On Sunday, something reaaaally bad happen, I’m so angry that I cried. Hahaha…. On Saturday night, a friend texted me; to tag along for an event; the ticket already paid but somebody else can’t make it. As you all know me, I hardly say no to a friend unless I really can’t. So I said ok.

Left home at 7.30am and went straight to Sunway Pyramid. I saw Impreza, Evolutions and lots of other sport car so I thought it was a sport car showcase. And this friend, she didn’t say anything. To my surprise, there was a huge crowd upstairs; young, fashionable and loud. I didn’t expect anything like that and I hate crowded and noisy place.

The event was not something that I can tolerate; everyone was flaunting their things, proudly announcing about the 5 figure income and everything lah. I just cannot tolerate that attitude, as if I care that you’re carrying a Coach or LV bag, and some even flaunt their Bonia bag. Bonia? Come on….

I didn’t expected the event to end later than noon but I was there right till the end; at about 6plus. Peoples were shouting their heart out, singing and everything. I hate it, I hate it, I haaaaaate it.

I guess everyone there thought that I’m some snobbish or crazy coz I didn’t have any emotion when everyone else were happily singing and dancing along together but I don’t care. I feel cheated. I didn’t deserve to be treated that way. How do you want me to trust you if you start off with a lie?

And adding salt to the wound was when I was stuck there right till 7plus, waiting for something and no one there cares to tell me what that something is. I texted a few friend asking how to go back from there but all the solutions given was not to my favour. It was raining and I stuck there helpless and angry to the max. And yet I didn’t say a thing to that friend. I’m angry and yet I just can’t tell it to her face; tak sampai hati but she sampai hati treated me that way.

Finally, out of desperation, I called a friend begging that friend to pick me up. Luckily that friend said yes and took me home around 8plus. Thank God for a friend like that. I was so angry that I cried pouring my anger to that friend.

When I’m home, I realized that I left my car keys at the-friend-that-make-me-angry handbag so I just have to text her asking for the key. And met her again when she handed me the keys. She told me not to shun her but she didn’t say sorry at all. I just don’t know how I should react to that. I’m angry but she’s a good friend. This is just a small matter but I can’t accept the fact that she lied to me on the first place, and she have heart to keep me wondering right till this moment on what is exactly she did or how she did it. What kind of a friend is that?

And yes, you guess it right; the event was an MLM thingymajingy.

No comments: