Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cleaning day

Yeay the house is shining again. Today I’m in such a good mood. Had a heart to heart conversation with Rini this morning. Rini broke the good news; she who doesn’t know how to live in a clean environment will move out from the house this month. What a relief. And you know what; I’m not the only one who suffers in silent. As a roommate, Rini said she clean the room everyday only to be messed up again and again by that lady. Pity her. So we plan to clean the house next week together coz she had some work to do today at office. Since I have no plan today so why should I wait. So I started with the kitchen first. To my delight, Yana, (one of the new bride) wake up and help me to clean the living area. So even though I end up having coarser palm and itchy nose (due to the detergents, water and huge amount of dust), I’m still happy. You guys just can’t imagine how happy I am today.

Besides the cleaning works, I packed my stuff for PD and Pulau Kapas thingy. Got to finalize all things by tomorrow. A bit tired so after some light lunch (yup I ate a very small portion of rice ok), I took a nap.

Called Su, one of my ex-Guardian friends. She’s so happy to hear from me after so long. You know what; she’s at her hometown, having her “pantang” for her 3rd son. She really doesn’t have other job besides giving birth and raising up kids huh. She’s been trying hard to get a job but I guess it’s not her rezeki yet. But having children are. Hehehe….

I’m bored. Maybe I should join them watching cerekarama. Daaa….

No comments: